After Ilves’ 3-2 home win against Lukko, this group of friends gladly shared their thoughts about the game:
What are your impressions of the game today?
– We have been Ilves fans all our lives, so we were really happy to see our team win against Lukko tonight. The first and second period were not that great for either of the teams, but during the third period Ilves prevailed. I think the end of the third period, especially the last ten minutes were the most exciting part of the whole game.
– In my opinion Lukko played better during the first and second period, but then the last period was better for Ilves and thankfully they secured the victory.
– Yeah, I think the whole atmosphere in the stadium changed towards the end; the excitement started to build up among the spectators, and we were all praying for the decisive goal – and then Ruotsalainen delivered it in the shootout. This is the kind of game we wanted to see!
What is your tip on the match on Friday?
– It is definitely going to be a hard game because Tappara is a strong opponent, but of course we hope for Ilves.
– I think that it is going to the shootouts again, but Ilves is going to win!